The occasion was attended by Thilawa SEZ Management Committee Vice Chairman Cho Cho Win; Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Embassy of Japan in Myanmar Tateshi Higuchi; Myanmar Japan Thilawa Development Limited (MJTD) Chairman Thein Han; Mitsubishi Corporation Chief Representative for Myanmar Mitsuo Ido, Yusen Logistics Co., Ltd.; Kenji Mizushima; Yusen Logistics (Myanmar) Co., Ltd. President Yasuhiko Nojima; and Yusen Logistics (Thilawa) Co., Ltd. President Tatsuhiko Saeki.
“This logistics center will be a cornerstone of our logistics business in Myanmar and an important part of our global network including the connection to surrounding countries,” mentioned Kenji Mizushima, President, Yusen Logistics Co., Ltd.
“We can provide full logistics service from this center which has 6,300 ㎡of warehouse space, including temperature control and bonded areas, together with an assembled vehicles yard area. We will contribute to the development of the Myanmar economy by providing high-quality logistics service that meets our customer’s needs.”
The logistics facility is in the Thilawa SEZ in Yangon District, masking an space of roughly 6,300m2 out of a complete space of 30,000m2.
Within the power, there shall be temperature-controlled storage areas providing 4 temperature settings of -20°C, 5°C, 15–20°C, in addition to room temperature.
There may even be an assembled automobiles yard space to perform logistics providers associated to assembled automobiles comparable to car storage, pre-delivery inspections, and customs procedures.
Yusen Logistics will use this facility as a base to supply quite a lot of storage and supply strategies for cross-border commerce between Thailand and Myanmar.
With the brand new facility, Yusen Logistics Thilawa will ship provide chain logistics providers that meet its buyer wants in Myanmar.
Name: Yusen Logistics (Thilawa) Co., Ltd.
Address: Lot No.C-14 Zone A, Thilawa Special Economic Zone, Yangon, Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Total website space: About 30,000m2
Warehouse space: About 6,300m2
- Refrigerator storage areas -20°C (About 200m2 )
- Freezer storage areas 5°C (About 200m2 )
- Temperature-Controlled storage space 15–20°C (About 200m2 )
- Warehouse growth shall be out there
Assembled automobiles yard space: About 4,000m2
- Yard growth shall be out there
About the Author
- Logistics & Supply Chain2019.07.29LG Display set to diversify suppliers following South Korea and Japan’s trade dispute | Warehousing
- Logistics & Supply Chain2019.07.29Odesma: how far can the digital transformation of the supply chain take us? | Supply Chain Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain2019.07.27MarketDojo: Is your company ready for digital transformation? | Supply Chain Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain2019.07.27eBay set to introduce new Managed Delivery service by 2020 | Supply Chain Management