A person has been arrested on suspicion of arson after a “severe” blaze broke at a psychological well being centre in Staffordshire.
The 43-year-old, from Tamworth, was detained over the fire within the George Bryan Centre on the Sir Robert Peel Community Hospital within the city.
There had been no studies of casualties within the fire, which broke out at about 21:15 GMT on Monday.
“All occupants and staff have been evacuated from the centre,” Staffordshire Police mentioned.
The space stays closed while the fire service proceed to manage the fire, police added.
Crews from Staffordshire, West Midlands and Warwickshire fire providers had been known as to the scene, in Plantation Lane, Mile Oak.
A Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman mentioned there was “quite a lot of the building involved” within the blaze.
An enchantment has been made for witnesses to return ahead with details about the fire on the centre.
About the Author
- News & Updates2019.02.23Steve Irwin: How should the Crocodile Hunter be remembered?
- News & Updates2019.02.23SFO drops investigations into Rolls-Royce and GSK
- News & Updates2019.02.23Assam toxic alcohol deaths: 99 people die in north-eastern Indian state
- News & Updates2019.02.23US and China extend trade talks